Wednesday, May 10, 2006
POST POST POST!
okay.
i posted!
AMANDA CHONG SHER RYN!
LOOK HERE!
I POSTED! OKAY??? :
I LOVE AMANDA..
I LOVE AMANDA...
I LOVE AMANDA!
I LOVE AMANDA (:
I LOVE AMANDA :D
I LOVE AMANDA!
TEO!!
AMANDA TEO!
okok. chiil..
AMANDA CHONG IS MY LOVELING TOO! <333
hhahaha!
okok.
(:
posted.
haha!
i seriously dont fell like posting, amanda.c
okk.fine
had lit today. wasnt very very hard as what mdm wong had said. it was okay larh.
chose qn 1,2,4 & 6.
mommy went to hongkong this morning..so im alone at home! ohwell..
bro coming back late and so is dad. ): boohoohoo...
*sniffles* i hate being alone at home.. especially when i have no one and nothing to do. )':
anyway...
TWO MORE PAPERS AND I'm.......
FREEEEE!haha!
okok.
i thank God for helping me in my history, english paper 2 and the others!
GOD ROCKS! <333
okok
BYEBYE DARLINGS!
AMANDA<3
(ZAC & JULIET)
â¥
4:15 PM;