Monday, June 26, 2006
I MISS CHINA TEAM!so so much! let me tell you how much i miss you guys & girls!
guys first :
I miss
Joachim's funny monkey faces, banana dance, lameness, crappiness! and everything that he does. and his treats too! ice-cream! thank you joachim! (x really someone caring, to open doors for us and all. really humble and loving to the team. He has such a great desire in working for God and gives his best when it's needed! and he's sick of mutton! xD
I miss
Shawn's lameness! though he claims he just twist words around. he's one gentleman who will look out if anyone needs anything. He is caring in his own ways, putting others before himself. he does give good encouragement and is a great logistic person! organized & steady!
and umm..sorry. i kinda open the bag to the sight of your angel. (x no more fun!
Though I dont 'miss' my
bro now. I do miss him as he was in china. not that he isnt lame now. but well... buddy of shawn! you did well for the trip! playing the guitar and setting visions for us! well done, bro! <3 love you!
and now for the ladies:
I miss
Shiwei! for her lovely encouragements, laughter, joyfulness, her songs of praise to God. for her being such a great leader for this whole trip! her power in worship is overwhelming. singing any & every song that pops into her head. she's a great leader! awesome worker of Christ!
I miss
SHIYUN! my buddy! my roomie! my prayer partner! my lovely oh so lovely bud! ((: it was just so great being in the same room with her. listening to her & encouraging her and vice versa. laughing with her and just listening her tell me her funny stories and jokes. LOVE HER!
I miss
Abelle! hahaha! she is one 'wahaha' darling! so crappy & funny! and someone who is really encouraging and pillar of joy in times of sadness! such a joy bringer and peace dweller & maker! a darling to me!
I miss
Charmaine! my so dear angel! (who was found out by me) she's really sweet and lovely. what she says really do boost me up a mile. thank you dear angel! and well... i believe someone who will be there for anyone in need! lame she is! (x
I miss
Camilla! all she ever so talk about is her Mr.NICE! from RJC! ((: haha! she's someone who is really nice to talk to, especially when it comes to... 'gossipping' X: but she really does share what is in her heart all out! (:
I miss
Simin! she is just oh so adorable! massaging her is the best. cause she's small (no offence), so its easier to like...press. and she is fun to massage and tickle! she's caring and totally passionate for china! go darl! <3
In all,
I MISS CHINA TEAM '06! june!THEY ARE SUCH A BLESSING TO ME AND IT IS SUCH AN HONOUR TO HAVE A TEAM LIKE THEM! THEY ARE JUST...
THE BEST!
â¥
11:02 PM;