Saturday, August 05, 2006
hello again!
im sorry that i haven't post for so long...
but well, i have a good reason behind it..
EXAMS/CT!!!
firstly,
I WANNA THANK YOU, LORD!
because He helped me through these times of revising and studying and then "examing".
Every paper that i did, was easier than i thought, not to boost about here, but to thank God for helping me! "holding" my hand in every word,number,letters that i wrote! GOD IS GOOD & PROMISING! XD and even if my results are not soo good! it is good in God's eyes because i know, everything is His plans, since I commited each paper into hHis hands before it starts! (you should do that too! miracles!) YUPP! XD
anyway,
yesterday was the last day of CT actually!
MC,jul,jas & I were planning to watch "click" after school, BUT when we went there at about 1420, the next show was at 1630!! other shows were around 1600, except "macho libre" at 1440, but they say waste of $$, so instead, MC bought "she's the man" and we went to her house to watch. SECOND TIME WATCHING!
then I met vera,court&ship (+ ship's classmate,jayne) at kallang, then we made our way to indoor stadium! saw ern, bb cell, megalifers, gb people from shs, bla bla bla.. ((:
DON MOEN! he is one God anointed man! awesome man of GOD! and so is ED SILVOSO! he shared about gideon, being a MIGHTY WARRIOR!! had a great time! court's parents sent ve & I home! came online for about 10 mins, wanted to blog, but too tired cause it was like 0030hours.. and i was out the whole day, so was very tired! yeap.
anyway,
meeting shiyun later to get some stuff! ;)
bye for now!!!
yay! going for FOP again later! XD
it is a really good time there!
CCC is good!
byebye my pretty angels & soldiers!
;D
love,
amandateohuiping!
â¥
1:00 PM;